M&M Theatrical Productions are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy has been updated to bring us in line with the new GDPR regulations. GDPR stands for the General Data Protection Regulation, which comes into effect in the EU on May 25 2018. This new legislation is all about giving you greater security, transparency, and control of your personal data.
This policy sets out the basis on which any data we collect from you through our website or otherwise, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following information carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the new GDPR regulations 2018 the data controllers are; M&M Theatrical Productions whose registered office is 7 Green Street Lane, Ayr KA8 8BL.
M&M Theatrical Productions may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our website
- you use our services
- you contact us
- you undertake work for us
We may collect the following types of information (including but not limited to):
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- if you apply to work for us work for us we may collect data pertinent to your employment
- your payment information such as bank account details.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect your personal information for the following legitimate purposes:
- to provide services to you or your organisation
- to enable us to pay for services that you may provide to us
- to manage your employment with us should you be employed by us
- to meet our legal and regulatory obligations
Uses of Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you by post, social media, telephone or email with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you by mail, telephone or email about changes to our service.
- To carry out or process any instructions given by you to us.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about productions or offers which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by mail, email, social media or telephone.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please inform us in writing at the address above or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your information to third parties
Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by law. We do not, and will never, divulge, sell or share your personal information with third parties. The only exception to this is:
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
M&M Theatrical Productions is committed to keeping customers’, staff and suppliers personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
We have a documented retention periods and deletion plans in place. We also undertake secure shredding of paper documentation.
We will do our best to protect your data once we have received your information. We use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access by outside parties. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure and therefore transmission is at your own risk.
Access to personal information
To make a request to M&M Theatrical Productions for any personal information we may hold, we need you to contact us by writing to:
M&M Theatrical Productions, 7 Green Street Lane, Ayr KA8 8BL or by emailing us at email@example.com
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
M&M Theatrical Productions puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
We only use Google Analytics cookies on www.magicoftheatre.com. These cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
Cookies dropped onto www.magicoftheatre.com are not used to identify any personal information apart from your IP address. In some instances IP addresses can reveal business names should a user be accessing www.magicoftheatre.com from a static IP address, however IP addresses cannot be used to identify individuals – names, addresses or any other sensitive information.
Even though it is possible to identify certain businesses that visit www.magicoftheatre.com we choose not to.
You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer. You cannot disable cookies through www.magicoftheatre.com, in order to do this please change you browser settings. Instructions on how to do this can be accessed through the button link in the cookie pop-up message which will display the first time you enter our website.
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.